The Profound API framework automatically measures several key indicators of your APIs and your system.
To access the Dashboard for your system:
- Navigate to the Profound.js IDE
- On the Home Ribbon, Click API Options and choose API Dashboard
This will open a new browser tab with the correct URL for your system.
As you will see, there is lots of statistical information shown here about the APIs and the server.
The initial view is an overall summary of your API running under the Profound.js service.
For developers, the most beneficial tabs are:
- Summary - Shows general server statistical graphs: such as CPU, Memory, Request counts (shown above)
- Last Errors - Shows the last 100 error requests, either from the server or from the API logic. You can drill down and see the request details.
- Longest Requests - Shows the slowest 100 requests sorted by response time. You can drill down and see the request details.
- API Calls - Shows detailed information about all APIs (example shown below)