This exit program, if present in the product installation library (by default PROFOUNDUI), will be called during the startup of a session that is launched via an Atrium item with an action of "Rich Display File Application" or an anonymous session. This exit program can be used to control whether or not the session should be allowed to continue.
Exit Program Usage
The exit program object PUIRDSEXIT is not shipped with Profound UI, however a "skeleton" source member is supplied in member PUIRDSEXIT in file QRPGLESRC in the product installation library (by default PROFOUNDUI). This source member will be replaced on each update installation of Profound UI, so users should make a copy of the source member into a non-Profound UI library.
The exit program object should be compiled with name PUIRDSEXIT into the product installation library. The compiled object will NOT be replaced when updating Profound UI.
The exit program is run by the QTMHHTP1/PROFOUNDUI job.
The exit program uses the following parameter list. The parameter list MUST NOT be changed:
- iUser - Input only - Contains the user profile of the logged in user (will be blank if triggered by an anonymous session).
- iProgram/iPgmLib - Input only - Program that was called.
- iAtriumId - Input only - Will be either the Atrium item ID that the session launched from OR blank if the session wasn't launched from Atrium.
- iParameters - Input only - Parameters that were submitted. These will be in query string format.
- iIPAddress - Input only - IP Address of logged in user
- oAllow - Output - Controls whether or not the session should be allowed. The parameter is set to '0' (Off) when the exit program is called. The exit program can set this to '1' (On) to allow session, or '0' (Off) to prevent it.
- oMsg - Output - Can be set by the exit program to display a custom error message when oAllow = Off. If this parameter is not populated by the exit program, a built-in error message is displayed (Message ID PUI0052 in <Product Library>/PUIMSG message file). The parameter is ignored completely when oAllow = On.