- path - path to an IFS file, local file packaged within PhoneGap, or any URL containing the meta definition of a Rich Display File; can also point to a DDS source member using the format LIBRARY/FILE(SOURCE)
- method - HTTP method used to retrieve the path (optional); if not specified, the "POSTGET" method is used
- screen - the name of the record format to display
- screens - an array of formats to display at one time; used as an alternative to format
- transition - provides a screen transition animation by specifying an object with the following properties:
- animation - identifies the CSS class for the screen transition animation (e.g. slide-right, slide-left, slide-down, slide-up, fade, zoom-in, zoom-out)
- screen - specifies whether the previous screen is animated away to reveal the new screen ("previous") or the new screen is animated on top of the previous screen ("new"); if not specified, the default value is "new"
- overlay - determines if both the previous and the newly rendered screen should remain after the animation completes; this is useful in presenting a mobile pop-up menu screen or similar; defaults to false if not specified
These properties override the Transition Animation properties defined in the Rich Display screen definition.
- container - alternate DIV container to render the display into