- API file name must end with .api.json – example: customers.api.json (not case sensitive)
- API file must be within a Profound.js Workspace or within a directory that is included on the pathlist
Using Low-code steps and Plugins to build the API Logic:
- See more information on Low-code Steps and Plugins
- You can use the Database tab and generate a Table API. Notice the different plugins and how they are put together to build a routine.
- There are many shipped plugins; you can build your own as well.
- The Low-code designer allows for:
- Add new steps by clicking on the "Add Step...", choose the type of plugin, and answer its questions.
- And you can move around steps or brackets with drag and drop.
Document your APIs:
- Both for yourself and for the consumer.
- On the General Information panel, you can provide some level of information such as category, tag, summary and description and output description.
- On the Input and Output Parameter panels, you can provide a description to any parameter.
- This information is bundled up into an OpenAPI specification document.