- The header directive is used to make sure the server and browser handles the output correctly.
User feedback is passed back as post data. Thus, $_POST\['btnExit'\] is used to check whether the Exit button was pressed (Note that the $_POST array is case sensitive). btnExit is the response variable assigned to the Exit button. If If '1' is posted, the user clicked the Exit button. Wiki Markup
- The output is an associative array, encoded in json. The following output items are important:
- 'view' - path to the view, or Rich Display File
- 'screen' - each view may have multiple screens or formats; therefore, a 'screen' item must be specified. In this example, the 'screen' item could have been omitted because there is only one screen in this view. When the 'screen' item is omitted, the first view is used.
- 'data' - this item is used to pass the dynamic data used to fill the screen. In this example, there is no data, and therefore the 'data' item is not used.