- name - the name of the cookie to delete
- path - optional URL path on the server on which the cookie is available on; the default value is the current directory
- domain - optional domain name that the cookie is available to
- secure - optional true or false value indicating that the cookie was only transmitted over a secure HTTPS connection. When set to true, the cookie will only be set if a secure connection exists.
- sameSite - optional string indicating whether cookie was sent in cross-site requests. Valid values are "None", "Strict", and "Lax". Default is to not be set, which currently behaves as if "None" were set. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Cookies.