- options: An object with the following properties:
- cmd (String) - The command to run.
- args (Array/optional) - Array of arguments to pass to the command.
- options (Object/optional) - Options object. See child_process.spawn() for details.
- input (String/optional) - Input to write to stdin of the spawned process.
An object with the following properties:
- stdout (String): Data from the child processes's stdout. This property will only be present if output was received on stdout.
- stderr (String): Data from the child processes's stderr. This property will only be present if output was received on stderr.
- code (Number): Exit code, if the process ended on its own.
- signal (String): Signal name, if process ended due to signal.
An Error instance will be thrown with exception details.