This function launches a given navigation item as a tab in the portal. The item will launch using the settings that have been configured for it in the Add/Update navigation item form.
The parameter is an object containing the following fields:
- itemId: (required) a string containing the Atrium ID attribute from the launched action.
- closable: (optional) a Boolean value that indicates if the tab should contain a close button. Pass true for a tab with a close button, or false for a tab without a close button. This value defaults to true, if not specified.
- callback - (optional) a function that will be called after the tab has been created. The callback contains two parameters as well, success and tab.
- Success - a Boolean that represents if the tab was created properly. The value will be true for success, false if an error occurred.
- Tab - a reference to the tab object being launched.
- parm: (optional) a value to override the Atrium Item parameter value
The following snippet will launch a closable tab with the id of 330 with an override parameter value of "Some other value".