Presents an option to filter grid data when the grid heading is right-clicked.
Possible Values: true,false
The following is a list of possible filtering expressions that you can use when filtering a column:
- xyz - searches for all data containing 'xyz'
- between aaa and zzz - searches for alphanumeric values between 'aaa' and 'zzz'
- between 10 and 20 - searches for numeric values between 10 and 20
- starts with xyz - searches for all data that starts with 'xyz'
- values A, B, C, etc. - searches for a list of values (exact matches)
- =xyz - searches for data equal exactly to 'xyz'
- >123 - greater than search
- >=123 - greater or equal to search
- <123 - less than search
- <=123 - less than or equal to search
- !=xyz - searches for alphanumeric values that do not contain 'xyz'
- !=123 - searches for numeric values that are not equal to 123
As of version 6.9.1, blanks can now be filtered, and are represented by a single space. Valid expressions include: " ", "= ", "== ", and "values A, ,B"