To get to the Explorer URL:
- Navigate to the Profound.js IDE
- On the Home ribbon, Click API Options and choose API Explorer
This will open a new browser tab with the correct URL for your system.
- This tool will show your APIs that are enabled, documentation and allows users to try out your APIs.
- This tool also provides other frameworks the ability to "import" these API definitions into their framework, for quick and simple integration.
- If you have experience with Swagger UI, then this tool will be easy to pick up.
To work with an API:
- Use the left side to filter the collection of APIs to make it more manageable
- Select an API to expand it. The expanded area will show information about this API in two sections.
- Parameters: Includes all Input parameters along with the associated documentation and validation
- Responses: Includes the output documentation and output parameters
To try out the API: